The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you are able to control pulling and redirect your dog's attention back to you for training and treats.
- The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs.
- The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode, and the webbing can literally be used to tow cars.
- It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
- The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
- Made in the USA
Using a flexible measuring tape, measure from just behind the front legs all the way around your dog. You are measuring the circumference of the body just behind the front legs, like performing a chest or belt measurement on a human.
- X-Small - 5/8 Inch Width 14 - 20 Inch girth
- Small - 5/8 Inch Width 20 - 24 Inch girth
- Medium - 5/8 Inch Width 24 - 28 Inch girth
- Large - 1 Inch Width 28 - 32 Inch girth
- X-Large 1 Inch Width 32 - 36 Inch girth