The Original Himalayan Dog Chew is a very long lasting dog chew. Himalayan Dog Chews are made by boiling yak and cow milk and then dried for several weeks to create a hard chew. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly scraped off. It is 100-percent natural with no preservatives. It is an authentic type of cheese eaten by the people of the Himalayas. When you give this Himalayan Dog Chew to your dog, you know that you are providing them with hours of high quality eating entertainment. Packaged by weight, quantities and size vary.
- Long lasting; about 7 times longer than a bully stick of similar length
- Easily digestible
- All natural; no artificial flavors or colors
- Grain, gluten, lactose, corn, wheat and soy free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Healthy alternative to rawhide
- Perfect for multi dog households